Aaron A. Avery
- Insolvency/Bankruptcy/Creditor Rights
2150 River Plaza Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833
Print this page
Aaron A. Avery is a partner in the firm’s insolvency practice group. Mr. Avery focuses his practice on complex bankruptcy trustee representation throughout Northern California, and has particular experience in business insolvency matters. Mr. Avery represents a variety of secured and unsecured creditors, in and out of Bankruptcy Court, and is experienced in distressed real and personal property asset transactions.
Mr. Avery is a graduate of Santa Clara University (Bachelor of Science in Commerce, cum laude, 2003), and University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (Juris Doctor, with great distinction, Order of the Coif, 2006).
PERSONAL ACTIVITIES & AFFILIATIONS
- Past Chair of the Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section of the Sacramento County Bar Association.
- Current board member of the Sacramento Valley Chapter of the California Receivers Forum.
- Current board member of the Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum; Equality Council, Equality California.
- Resolution Advocate, Bankruptcy Dispute Resolution Program, Eastern District of California.
- Presenter, Representing Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 Trustees, Sacramento County Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section, May 2013.